The RDC is focused on creating a diverse and sustainable economy in Northern New Mexico. Visit www.rdcnm.org.
Los Alamos Connect provides market intelligence, coaching and networking and business services to companies located in Northern New Mexico. Visit www.losalamosconnect.net.
NM Partnership is a collaborative effort with the NM Economic Development Department, and provides business relocation services. Visit www.nmpartnership.com.
The State of New Mexico Economic Development Department has a wealth of resources for businesses in all stages of life. Visit www.gonm.biz.
Finance New Mexico provides resources and tools for start-ups and small businesses. Visit www.financenewmexico.org.
New Mexico Finance Authority provides innovative financing solutions for growing businesses in New Mexico. Visit www.nmfa.net.
North Central New Mexico Economic Development District is an association of local governments to encourage positive economic growth in the region. Visit www.ncnmedd.com.
The Northern New Mexico 20/20 Campaign aims to identify at least 20 high-growth companies in the region before the year 2020. To date, 16 companies have been recognized. Learn more at www.nnm2020.org.
- New Media Cluster Strategy (pdf)
- Value-added Agricultural Cluster Strategy (pdf)
- Northern New Mexico Receives $74 Million in Federal Stimulus Funds August 2010 (doc)
- Broadband Press Release May 2010 (pdf)
- Kit Carson Electric Briefing 2010 (pdf)
- REDI Open Networks Brief 2010 (pdf)
- Green Cluster Strategy 2010 (doc)
- State of the Region Econometric Report Card 2009 (powerpoint)
- State of the Region Overview 2009 (powerpoint)
- Technology Cluster Strategy 2009 (doc)
- Final Regional Economic Development Strategic Plan 2008 (pdf)
State of New Mexico Data: