When you are looking for a new home for your business, what is important to you? Tax incentives? Abundance of land? Affordable, sustainable energy? What about a growing workforce and training incentives for those workers? Northern New Mexico has all of these and more.
Business Relocation Services
NM Partnership (www.nmpartnership.com) is a collaboration with the New Mexico Economic Development Department to offer site selection services free of charge to companies looking to establish themselves here. From real estate searches to help navigating the tax incentives and marketing, NM Partnership will help you find the right place to set up your business.
Starting or Expanding a Business
Below are a number of resources to assist you in navigating what it takes to start a business in New Mexico. The NM Economic Development Department has published a helpful guide for startups, found here.
- Finance New Mexico
- Starting a Business | gonm.biz
- Santa Fe Business Incubator
- NM Small Business Development Center
Job Training Incentive Program (JTIP)
- New Mexico Tax Incentives
- Advanced Energy Incentives
- Aerospace & Aviation Incentives
- Manufacturing Incentives
- Technology Commercialization Credit
- Other Incentives (Beer & Wine, Agricultural, etc.)